Okay, teachers, are you paying attention? Sit up straight and listen. There will be a pop quiz at the end.
So many fine people with worthy intentions decide to become teachers, but given what seems to be a lack of appreciation for teachers in our culture, it’s no surprise that many are considering alternatives, and are examining questions that are without positive answers.
- Does teaching gratify you in the way you thought it would when you started out?
- Do you feel appreciated and recognized for all the many things you do?
- How often do you go home at night and feel too angry or frustrated to sleep?
- Do you feel you are constantly overworked and grossly underpaid?
It might be time to consider a career transition that would change your life.
TravelHost invites teachers to discover how to find the recognition, gratification, and appreciation you deserve, and earn at least 162 percent more money than you’re now earning.
You may feel that you’re not quite ready to make the change, but once you get started, you’ll feel so energized working for yourself, being the boss, and basically enjoying life so much more, all doubts will fall away.
If you’re in a career transition and ready for a truly measurable change, TravelHost is a career opportunity that is ideally suited for teachers. As a teacher, you already have all the qualities of a successful business owner. You know how to develop relationships. And you’re dedicated and enjoy contributing and giving back to your community.
Becoming a TravelHost Owner is one of the most satisfying jobs you could want. And the fact that you’re working for yourself makes it even more fun. But if you’re concerned that it may also be too challenging, don’t worry. Our proven processes and guides for helping new business owners get started don’t go away after a few weeks or months. We are there for you all the time, start to finish, and anytime you need us.
The TravelHost Network of entrepreneurs and business owners will share tips and ideas on how they made a success of their business. You’re never on your own with TravelHost unless you want to be.
Here’s a short version of how becoming a TravelHost Business Owner works:
- You will be your own boss in the sales and marketing of a proven product, TravelHost magazine, and have an exclusive, protected territory of your own.
- You will sell advertising to local merchants, hoteliers, and restaurant owners in your own exclusive territory; no competition.
- You’ll enjoy low overhead and the freedom to work from home or wherever you choose.
- As a TravelHost Owner you will be supported by a comprehensive, behind-the-scenes team of experts skilled in print/print production, digital/social advertising, marketing, and media.
- Your job is to sell and build local business relationships that will increase your personal income and raise awareness of the travel industry.
TravelHost is not a franchise, but rather a proven business that has helped people free themselves from unhappy jobs and discover the freedom to build personal wealth. We’ve been in business since 1967 and some of our TravelHost Business Owners have been in business for themselves for more than 20 years.
See what one successful TravelHost Business Owner has to say!
Here’s the pop quiz question: Are you ready to take your next best step to a more rewarding, happier career? Answer: TravelHost is here for you.
Latest posts by Jason Bahamundi (see all)
- 5 Disciplines Needed as a Business Owner - March 3, 2020
- What Inspires Entrepreneurs? - February 26, 2020
- How to Run a One-Person Business? - February 24, 2020